Oh happy day!! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award! Thanks so much to Catherine for nominating me 😀
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions from your nominator
3. Nominate fellow bloggers you follow
5. Give them 10 questions to answer
1. What is your favorite sport?
Football! I’ve never played it myself, but my big bro plays, so I love it because he does.
2. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
Nope! But I do hear great things about a certain McDreamy and McSteamy.
3. When are you at your happiest?
Hmmm, well I’d say when I’m reading or when I’m surrounded by friends and family. One helps me escape to different worlds and the other helps me to stay grounded and always puts a smile on my face.
4. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
Oh! This one is so hard. But I’d have to say it’s between flying (of course) and the power to bend lightning (I’m straight up thinking about Avatar: The Last Airbender right now). Super strength seems fun, too. But I’ll go with flying today!
5. What was your most recent purchase?
It was paper towels and canola oil. But if we’re talking about FUN purchases, it was a hardcover copy of Lady Midnight!
6. What was the last book you read?
That would be Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen! It was interesting. Not as good as Pride and Prejudice, but still pretty entertaining.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Well, last year I would have said Ireland or Scotland, but since I got to study abroad this past spring semester in Ireland and got to visit Scotland while I was there, I’ll have to say Italy this time! I’ve had my heart set on Rome and Florence since I was young. I’d love to go one day.
8. What is the most important thing in your life?
9. When was the last time you rode a bicycle?
Just yesterday, actually! I live off campus, so my bike (his name is Jessie) is my best friend. We’ve been through so much together these past three years, now going on to four.
10. What is your favorite dessert?
I like everything, but I will sell my soul for a churro from Disneyland.
- Batman or Superman?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Which type of music do you prefer?
- Sleep all day or eat all day?
- Where do you picture yourself in the next 5 years?
- Would you rather live in an apartment in the city or a cabin in the woods?
- What is one of your happiest memories?
- On the weekends, do you binge your favorite shows on Netflix or do you binge your favorite books?
- Which horror movie do you think you’d be able to escape from?
- Who are the 3 celebs you’d like to film a rom-com with?