So far my plan is working. I’ve been staying on top my awards and tags. Granted, I haven’t even touched the ones I received months ago, but I’ll get there eventually! I was recently nominated (along with quite a few other amazing bloggers) by Alex @ coffeeloving bookholic. Thanks a million for nominating me! ❤
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 3 questions posed by the nominator
- Nominate up to 8 other bloggers and provide them with your own 3 questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
1) Do you listen to music while reading? If yes, what’s your favorite music to listen to?
Occasionally, I do. I’ll play some classical music (Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven) or some form of instrumental music. At times I listen to film scores, particularly How to Train Your Dragon, and video game soundtracks, specifically The Last of Us and Kingdom of Hearts (“Dearly Beloved” is my jam).
2) If you had to choose, would you rather live near the mountains or at the beach?
Mountains. I have a thing for trees and lakes. I love the look and smell of trees (Maples and Sycamores are my favorites) and lakes are usually just so peaceful. If I could, I’d own a cabin in the mountains.
3) In case you’re watching booktube, who is your favorite booktuber and why?
I don’t watch much booktube. But I’ve recently followed a booktuber channel called LilyCReads. She doesn’t post often and she’s pretty savage, but she makes some really great points about certain books. My favorite video is her rant review about Anna and the French Kiss.
1) What’s the longest time you’ve gone without reading?
2) How do you arrange your bookshelves? And if you don’t have proper bookshelves, what would your dream shelves look like?
3) Is there an extreme sport (i.e. skydiving, snowboarding, gliding) you like to do or would like to do?
McKenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea
Vikki @ The Mundane Teenage Life
Sea @ Sea Reads
Anna @ My Bookish Dream