I am so laughably behind on everything. But I have a plan. I’ll do tags and awards immediately after I’ve been nominated so that they don’t end up being backlisted like everything else. That way I won’t add more to the already huge pile of things I have to do to catch up! This is a good plan….yes, yes…..
I’ve recently been nominated by bookcorps for this award! If you haven’t already, check out their amazing blog and their most recent post here. Also many thanks to Okotoenigma for creating this award!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link it to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate between
10 to 20(5) bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
- Ask your nominees 5 questions (1 weird or funny question)
- Share a link to your best/favourite post that you have written
3 Facts About Me
1. I refuse to eat green bell peppers, mushrooms, pickled artichoke hearts, and beets. One is too bitter, one is a fungus, one is just weird, and the last tastes like dirt. So, no on all four, thank you very much.
2. I love to watch horror movies at night. Alone. With all the lights turned off.
3. I listen to Disney’s Greatest Hits when I’m doing chores. There’s nothing like belting out Zero to Hero when you’re cleaning the kitchen for the family.
1. If you could time travel to only one period of history, which would it be?
If there were no issue of discrimination, then I’d LOVE to go back to the 30s and 40s when swing was all the rage.
2. What is your favourite TV show/movie?
This is kind of like asking which is my favorite book. For right now I’d say my favorite TV show is The 100. I have no favorite movie, but the ones I frequently rewatch are The Mummy and Howl’s Moving Castle.
3. What is your favourite country/city you’ve traveled to? And if you haven’t traveled, what country/city have you always wanted to visit?
Galway, Ireland was magical. If I had the money, I’d move back there in a heartbeat.
4. What classic novel have you always wanted to read but haven’t/or DNF’d?
I’ve been meaning to read To Kill a Mockingbird for the longest time now.
5. Is there a book that you wish you had come up with instead of the original author?
Oh goodness, no. LOL. I may be a writer, but I’m always so grateful for the stories I read. If I had written some of the amazing books I’ve come to love, then I would never have discovered authors like Leigh Bardugo and Laini Taylor!
My Favorite Post
- Which historical figure would you like to meet?
- If someone made a movie of your life, what type of movie would it be? (i.e. drama, sci-fi, comedy, rom-com. etc.)
- Are you a morning or night person?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Weird: What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed??
Marta @ The Book Mermaid
Lilly @ Lair of Books
Satou Johns @ Inkish Kingdoms
Wendy @ Raising My Book