Sooo, I think it’s high time I do a wrap up post. I didn’t do one for either January OR February because I just didn’t read and review all that much (that’s an understatement if I’ve ever heard one) because of school and life.
But now that I have some content to share, I think it’s okay for me to recall what I’ve managed to do in the past three months!
- Linger, Forever, and Sinner | Maggie Stiefvater | My Rating : ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- The Sacrifice | Indrjit Garai | Review to Come
- Midnight Star | Marie Lu | Review to Come
- Anna and the French Kiss | Stephanie Perkins| Review to Come
- Caraval | Stephanie Garber | My Rating : ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 1/2
- Crown of Midnight | Sarah J. Maas | My Rating : ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- A Darker Shade of Magic | V.E. Schwab | Review to Come
- The Song of Achilles | Stephanie Miller| Review to Come
- A List of Cages | Robin Roe | My Rating : ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Everything, Everything | Nicola Yoon | ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 1/2
Days of Blood and Starlight | Laini Taylor | ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 1/2
Caraval | Stephanie Garber | ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 1/2
Crown of Midnight | Sarah J. Maas | ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 1/2
A List of Cages | Robin Roe | ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Top 5 From January
Top 5 From February
I’ve discovered I only published 8 posts throughout all of February. Mind = Blown. Was I really that busy?!
Top 5 From March
1. Caraval, The Song of Achilles, and A Darker Shade of Magic were just as good as I hoped they would be.
2. I’m finally getting into the Throne of Glass series.
3. I have a new YA Contemporary favorite: A List of Cages.
4. I finally managed to do a solid week of blogging/blog-hopping during spring break.
5. Saw Beauty and the Beast and got my nails done with my Momma during break.
6. Pretended to be a passenger during my brother’s Lyft session so that he’d have a companion during his time out, making money.
7. Wrote two new short stories: As We Were and Wildflowers for Starry Eyes.
8. Enjoyed a movie date with myself on a Friday evening in which I saw La La Land and treated myself to an expensive dinner at Yard House.
9. Went to Salsa Night with a friend for the first time.
10. Celebrated one of my good friend’s birthday by visiting two speakeasies, one of which was an actual remnant of the Prohibition Era, and a tiki bar in downtown LA.
And that’s a wrap! There’s so much more I could have put on here, but I didn’t want to make the post too long!
I’ll be doing a separate post for my April TBR and Goals, so be on the lookout for that. Also, thank you to all you wonderful bloggers who have tagged and nominated me for book tags and awards and have left comments and likes on my posts even though I’ve been absent quite a bit in the blogosphere. It always makes my day when I see you guys haven’t forgotten about lil ol’ me and my lil’ blog. I’ll try to get to all those awards and tags as soon as I can! ❤
And thank you to all my new followers! Welcome to the Uncharted Word 😀
My posts will still be pretty random in the next few weeks, but hopefully I can get it all straightened out by May!
Thanks for stopping by and as always, see ya soon! ❤