Many thanks again to Jasmine @ How Useful It Is for nominating me for this awesome award! I’m so sorry for taking so long to get to this one!! End of the year finals had me like:
But I’m alive and back into the blogging game!
Please check out Jasmine’s awesome blog. She has an assortment of amazing content such as buddy reads and reviews, book tags, and book sale alerts! Also, let us send a thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this lovely little award that recognizes our fellow bloggers.
She describes the awards as follows:
“The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the five questions provided by the person who tagged you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people (*I’m only doing 5 this time)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog or tagging them in your post
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I am of Cuban and Puerto Rican descent.
- I love to play video games simply so I can watch the cutscenes (they’re like movies now!)
- I’m about 4’11 1/2” and it doesn’t look like I’m getting any taller any time soon
1) What do you like to do most this time of year?
This question was asked in November before Thanksgiving, so I would have answered, “eat turkey.” But now that it’s Christmas season, I’ll say that I really enjoy baking at this time. I get to work with my favorite flavors and spices: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Peppermint, Ginger, Eggnog, Pecans, and Cranberries!
2) Have you already plan for how many books you will read next year?
Not at all, but I’m hoping for something between the range of 75 and 100! Maybe I’ll surpass even that!
3) What is your #1 goal next year?
To graduate USC with honors and a passable GPA!
4) Are you happy with the direction your blog is heading?
I most definitely am! I’m really satisfied with how much it’s changed since I started in the late summer and I can see that it’ll continue changing until it finds its balance. Everyone who’s shown their support for me have been so kind and helpful. You all have helped me to shape my blog as it continues to grow day by day!
5) Weird: What extreme do you go to take care of books you own?
I’m not sure I do anything too extreme. Sometimes I take the fancy covers off my hardbacks before I go out and I usually avoid taking out my paperbacks at all costs. Also, I don’t really like to crease the spines, so I never really open any of my books (especially paperbacks) all the way. They’re always kept in a perpetual “V” formation while I’m reading. Is that extreme?
Because I spent all my energy tagging so many people in the last post, I’ll only nominate 5 bloggers this time:
Payton @ Payton’s Book Thoughts
Becca @ Becca & Books
Beth @ Reading Every Night
Olivia @ Heir of Glitter
Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
My Questions For You
- What will be your new year’s resolution?
- How would you describe your perfect Christmas?
- Do you have a daily routine for blogging?
- What are some of the things/books you are looking forward to next year?
- Weird/Funny: Which Marvel Avenger (or any other superhero/heroine) do you think best represents you?
And that’s all folks! Hope you’ve enjoyed this post, and for those that I’ve tagged, I hope you have fun answering the questions should you choose to participate!!
I’ve noticed that my comments have not been showing up on your blogs. I think Askimet/Wordpress thinks I’m spam. I swear I’m not ignoring you or your posts. I think you’re all AMAZING. So, please check your spam boxes for me, and leave a comment to tell me if I’m a spambot. Thank you! ❤